What are UK’s main exports?
The following is a list of the exports of the United Kingdom.
|#||Product||Value (in millions of USD)|
What are the top 5 exports?
These are the top US exports
- Top U.S. goods exports.
- Food, beverage and feed: $133 billion. …
- Crude oil, fuel and other petroleum products: $109 billion. …
- Civilian aircraft and aircraft engines: $99 billion. …
- Auto parts, engines and car tires: $86 billion. …
- Industrial machines: $57 billion.
- Passenger cars: $53 billion.
What are the top 5 UK imports?
- Gems, precious metals: US$108.4 billion (17.2% of total imports)
- Machinery including computers: $70.2 billion (11.1%)
- Vehicles: $58 billion (9.2%)
- Electrical machinery, equipment: $55.8 billion (8.8%)
- Mineral fuels including oil: $34 billion (5.4%)
- Pharmaceuticals: $25.9 billion (4.1%)
What is the UK biggest import?
Between June 2020 and June 2021, the United Kingdom imported over 157 billion British pounds worth of machinery and transport equipment goods, the most of any commodity in this year.
Where do most UK exports go?
The United States was the leading country for exports from the United Kingdom in 2020, with 14.9percent of all UK exports going to this market.
What does China export the most?
Searchable List of China’s Most Valuable Export Products
|Rank||China’s Export Product||Change|
|1||Phone system devices including smartphones||-0.4%|
|2||Computers, optical readers||+14.6%|
|4||Miscellaneous articles, dress patterns||+711.1%|
What is Germany’s top export?
The top 10 exports of Germany are vehicles, machinery, chemical goods, electronic products, electrical equipment, pharmaceuticals, transport equipment, basic metals, food products, and rubber and plastics.
Which country exports the most?
Exports by Country 2021
- China. Aside from the European Union, China is the world’s largest exporter. …
- United States. The U.S. is the second-largest exporter in the world, with an estimated $1.58 trillion in exports for 2017. …
- Germany. …
- Japan. …
- South Korea.
Who are UK’s biggest trading partners?
List of the largest trading partners of United Kingdom
|Rank||Country||Exports from UK|
|–||Total for non-EU||341,932|
|–||European Union (Total)||273,978|
What is the UK’s biggest food export?
Here are the top food and drink products exported by the UK in 2020, as reported by the fdf.
- Cheese – £653.6 million.
- Pork – £629.7 million.
- Salmon – £617.1 million.
- Gin – £573.5 million.
- Wine – £534.9 million.
- Breakfast Cereals – £526.9 million.
- Beef – £509 million.
- Soft Drinks – £471.2 million.
Is the UK an importer or exporter?
In 2019, United Kingdom exported a total of $446B, making it the number 10 exporter in the world.